5.0 out of 5 stars differentiation, 3 July 2007
A. J. Soulsby - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comprehension Age 5-7 (Scholastic Literacy Skills) (Paperback)
I have found this book so useful this year. I have been able to ensure that all of my year 3 class have texts they are able to read and answer questions on, rather than the more able 50%. It has given all my class confidence to face the NCTs at the end of the year, with all improving their understanding and ability.

5.0 out of 5 stars a fantastic book, 31 Jan. 2010
Mum of 2 (London England) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best books I've got . The questions for each comprehension
have been cleverly arranged.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was delighted to find it on Amazon, 4 Jan. 2015
I cannot rate this book highly enough. It's comprehension exercises are appropriate for the full span of abilities within this range. Indeed I have used many of the activities as reading assessments and group reading texts for classes in KS 2. When I moved school I missed it sorely. I was delighted to find it on Amazon. Excellent investment that I will enjoy using again.

Comprehension Age 5-7 (Scholastic Literacy Skills)
Comprehension Age 5-7 (Scholastic Literacy Skills) by Helena Rigby (Paperback - 16 Nov. 2001)
Used & New from: £55.00