on 23 May 1999
It all starts at the prolog,Ax is reading the story.The BEST part is when Ax is going into a cinema and tastes M'nM's,they are from heaven to him and he crawls around on the floor looking for more;A kid is sitting right next to where Ax is and Ax takes the packet from him <these are the best> Ax said.Mummy!said the boy."How dare he!"
on 16 February 1999
This book tells you all about the Andalites - like how they came to Earth and how they live and their laws and stuff like that. It is another brilliant book with some really good morphs. I can't wait to read the next book.
on 26 August 1999
This may sound strange but I really liked this book because I really understand Ax and see some of myself in there. I is remarkably inventive and the bits at the beginnings of chapters were pure class.
on 3 May 1999
IT WAS SO COOL TO READ ABOUT AX AND HOW THE ANIMORPHS HURT THE YEERKS (AND THEY HURT THEM BAD)
on 1 December 2011
My son has loved all the books in this series that he has read so far. Thank you so much!
on 31 October 2003
This book is one of the funniest Animorphs. Ax discovers chocolate and popcorn in this book! He goes crawling under the seats in the cinema trying to find more of them. It is also a bit sad in some bits. I'm not telling you any more, you'll just have to read it for yourself!