5.0 out of 5 stars gets the real flavour of italy even better than the italians
thoroughly enjoyed the book ... however thought it was a follow up to 'an italian education' but found that i merely got another copy of the same book
Published on 23 Mar. 2013 by paolo50

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting view of Italian life
I've had this book for a while now, but have found the repetitive daily life and description somewhat tedious and boring. I'm sure it is all quite true to life in Italy with a young family but not the easiest or most scintillating reads in my opinion. I may not bother to finish it as I'm still only about 2/3rds of the way through now!
Published on 9 April 2013 by Mr. Richard C. Price-walker

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting view of Italian life, 9 April 2013
Mr. Richard C. Price-walker (Malmesbury, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: An Italian Education (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars gets the real flavour of italy even better than the italians, 23 Mar. 2013

An Italian Education
An Italian Education by Tim Parks (Hardcover - 29 April 1996)
Used & New from: £0.01