5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I bought this to help with a level four....it has also been used during my level five. The book is not just for completing the NVQ (QCF, Diploma....whatever), it is a great guide for managers in Health and Social Care on its own merit.
Published 15 months ago by LadyHawk

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
Published on 7 Feb 2009 by C. Gomer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 7 Feb 2009
C. Gomer "clarey29" (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care: NVQ Level 4 (Paperback)
I purchased this book just this week, and was hoping for something completely different than what I received. There are actually only 248 pages (not the 400+ thats advertised) and there is also NO CD-ROM as advertised either, so maybe I have an early edition that hasnt quite been completed!!! Any comments or advice on this would be great as it is a lot of money for a book that has half of it missing!!!!!!!!!! I also wanted to give in 1 star but it wouldnt let me do this!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 25 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A definate buy, 26 Jan 2011
this book has been a great help with my NVQ4 in health and social care,it also helped with my level 3 ILM leadership and management award

5.0 out of 5 stars Leadership, 25 Jan 2014
Well, I have read a small portion of this book and I must say it is hard reading, but maybe that is a good thing

5.0 out of 5 stars NVQ Finalisation., 22 Sep 2009
Mr. Ll Crawford (Chester , UK) - See all my reviews
This book was very helpful for my Manager with her NVQ. She has now fully completed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 21 July 2009
This book has been very helpful in understanding how to write my statements, as well as giving me some theoretical perspectives. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care: NVQ Level 4, 1 May 2009
Excellent book for anyone studying NVQ4 Leadership and Management in Care Services. This is the book the college have recommended for the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care NVQ Level 4, 28 Feb 2010
This is an excellent book, very informative, and easy reading.I think it is definitely worth purchasing if you are currently doing a NVQ in Heath and Social Care. It covers a variety of subjects and includes diagrams or case studies as examples and to aid understanding. Yes I highly recommend purchasing this particular book. Terri

4.0 out of 5 stars neccessary reading, 26 Dec 2013
My wife has recently started the level 4 course and needed this book. We knew we would get this book on Amazon and that the price and state of the book would have been checked. We also knew that we would get a choice of prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 4 Jan 2013
dvd arrived on time, excellent quality and value for money, this made an ideal christmas present and didnt have to shop in busy shopping centre.

Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care: NVQ Level 4
Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care: NVQ Level 4 by Dr Andrew Thomas (Paperback - 15 Dec 2008)
31.00