5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 1 Nov 2009
This review is from: S/NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development Candidate Handbook (Paperback)
Ive started an NVQ 4 in Children's Care, Learning & Development. This book has got everything in it that is needed to complete this course. Theres points for reflective practice, keys to good practice, case studies etc etc. This book is essential if you do this course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 1 Nov 2009
L. Hallam - See all my reviews
I was over half way through my NVQ when the book came out. I decided to take a chance and buy it! It is really good to confirm you are on the right track with your answer or to help point you in the right direction. Especially useful including optional units like 420 with its confusing words! Worth the purchase, and you can always re sell when you have finished with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars CCLD L4, 13 Oct 2009
A. Scrivens (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent, detailed and informative, laid out in plain speak and easy to follow and understand, a valuable resource

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 18 Feb 2010
K. Baldwin - See all my reviews
This book has everything I need for the nVQ Level 4, it's jam packed with info, I wouldn't manage without it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Aug 2010
This book is brilliant! when starting my level 4 I srtuggled with some units but after getting this book it has been so much easier. It has case studys, all the units are covered aswell as the knowledge parts. It's easy to follow and has helped me out a great deal I would highly recommend this book when starting NVQ 4 in Childrens care, learning and development, it's fantastic =]

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic help, 21 July 2011
when i started my level 4 i was quite worried about doing the course by myself. This book breaks all the sections down in easy to understand sections and gives you prompts of how your own setting works to make it easier to put it down on paper.I would definetly reccomend getting it

5.0 out of 5 stars S/NVO Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development Candidate, 1 Sep 2013
Sadie Hart "Music lover" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is excellent for my course work, it has all the information in it that I need. I would recommend this to anyone doing their level 4 Children's Care Learning and Development

5.0 out of 5 stars SNVQ Levl 4, 14 April 2013
I bought this book as preparation for a completion of a two year course. It is an interesting read and gives me ideas that may be of use on the course.

S/NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development Candidate Handbook