4.0 out of 5 stars childrens care learning and development level 3
i have just completed my nvq level 3 with the help of this book, it is brilliant and helped me with evrything i needed to know and is insightful into the world of childrens care and help me understand it more easily. the book is broken down into the core mandotory units you are required to coomplete and optional units. it is like the bible if you are doin the course and...
Published on 22 Aug. 2008 by Ms. Leanne Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the NVQ2 book
Bought this book to help me with my level 3 as I had had the level 2 book by the same author and publisher. This book give loads of useful information but does not seem to address particular questions as the previous one did. Several questions I had to do considerable internet research on instead. It was published just before the Equality Act 2010 came into effect, so...
Published on 28 Jun. 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars must have!!, 21 Feb. 2010
Mrs. M. Ali - See all my reviews
This review is from: S/NVQ Level 3 Children's Care, Learning and Development: Candidate Handbook (S/NVQ Children's Care Learning and Development) (Paperback)
For anyone doing this course it is a must have. Some of the homework and observation work would be extremely difficult if you didn't have this book. Its worth the money, so much information.

5.0 out of 5 stars TEACHING ASSISTANT COURSE READING, 12 Jun. 2009
THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR ANYONE DOING AN NVQ LEVEL 3 TEACHING ASSISTANT COURSE. EXCELLENT BOOK.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!, 3 April 2011
This book came on time in the post and im so glad i ordered it! This book really is like the bible. Im currently doing this course and as I know my tutor is taking questions from it, its so helpful for me to use! A very informative book and would recommend anyone to buy it not just for the NVQ3 course, but if they are looking to gain more knowledge about childrens development. Love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ..., 28 Oct. 2009
Was exactly what I was after. Great seller, fast delivery. Would buy from you again! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Childcare course essentials, 3 April 2014
This book is packed with very valuable information which if read and followed properly will make Early Years Care and Education courses much, much easier. I would definitely recommend this book over several others because of the clear way it is laid out and presented.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Feb. 2011
I am so glad I purchased this textbook, excellent price in comparison to other retailers. Helped me pass my course and covered each unit in detail. Highly recommend this textbook if you are studying any form of childcare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 21 Mar. 2013
D. Gearing - See all my reviews
Bought this second hand for my daughter as she is doing the the BTecNational Level 3 childcare and learning course and this book meets the requirements really well. It was in top condition and I was really pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars so helpful, 19 Jun. 2010
If you are doing NVQ level 3 in child care this book is worth every penny. It has helped me so much in my course and would advise everyone to use it. when i bought it the delivery was quite quick, it took 2 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for this course, 20 April 2011
I have just completed this course with a lot of help from the book. It is a brilliant book, all the information layed out into the units covered, plus a lot of Q & A's you need to help complete the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book. I completed my NVQ Level 3 as ..., 10 April 2015
Mrs. S. E. Potts (Watchuk, Pa) - See all my reviews
Brilliant book. I completed my NVQ Level 3 as a home based Childminder so with minimal guidance and advice available this book gave me the support I needed to complete each unit. Would highly recommend it.