5.0 out of 5 stars Alpha to Omega books
I love these Alpha to Omega books which follow the developmental reading (and spelling) of children. These new books (published by Dyslexia Action) are an improvement on the old one which was getting a bit out of date. I wish the other material wasn't so expensive. The pupils' book is a little dull to look at and could have been enlivened with some illustrations, but it...
Published on 15 Oct 2009 by Shelagh Hodder

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, mis sold
These books look great but I couldnt understand how to use the information in them, then I realised that the actual worksheets you need for these books to be useful, did not come with it and at almost £300,are too expensive for me to purchase, so I have 2 useless books and a son with Dyslexia, falling further behind his peers and a complete sense of frustration that it...
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by mum

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Alpha to Omega Pack: Teacher's Handbook and Student's Book 6th Edition (Spiral-bound)
I don't really know why we need the teacher and student book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 July 2014
excellent books, delivery on time

5.0 out of 5 stars it is great, 5 Dec 2009
A. J. Oyelami "JOY" (UK) - See all my reviews
it is a very good book ideal one for my teaching practice for dyslexia.Thanks to amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 May 2013
I saw the previous addition which my teacher had, so was a little thrown when I picked these two separate books. They turned out to be exactly the same, but with the exercises in a spectate book.
I think I would have preferred them in one book, but I'm used to it now.
It would be better for a student to have the exercise book as they are they are taken through the course. I'm older, so for me personally I would have liked the convenience of it all in one place.
It is a very good book!!!! It's very comprehensive, and you can browse through it in your own time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014