‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars dementia book, 13 Dec. 2013
Mrs. E. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Health and Social Care: Dementia Level 3 Candidate Handbook (QCF) (Level 3 Work Based Learning Health and Social Care) (Paperback)
I am an health and social care assessor and if you are doing QCF dementia units then this book is very helpful and gives the right information you need about dementia, worth every penny and worth having to learn from.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very well written informative book., 16 Sept. 2013
The book is written in clear understandable language and will be invaluable in helping me not only understand dementia myself but to be able to pass on my knowledge and understanding as an Assesor in Health & Social Care.

4.0 out of 5 stars dementia pathway, 19 July 2013
this book helped me with background to the answers to my level 3, helped me understand what information they needed. I would recommend it to anyone doing level 3 diploma in health and social care dementia pathway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, well written., 20 July 2013
This has been a real help towards me gaining Level 3. The case studies were particularly useful and the explanations for different types of dementia were easy to understand, no gobbeldy gook or medical terminology that you would need to look up to find out the meaning of before you'd even started. Would recommend for anyone studying Level 3 or anyone wanting to find out and understand more about dementia.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic incite into Dementia, a must for students and families., 19 Jun. 2013
I am currently doing the H&SC Dementia level 3, i bought two books, without this one i would be lost, it gives ample information relating to the assignments that need covering. An absolute must.

The book arrived in pristine condition and another great buy from Amazon

Buy the book, believe me you will not be disappointed and good luck.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 30 Mar. 2013
Recommended by my NVQ assessor and has not disappointed. Contains plenty of subject matter for the topic I am doing.
I would definitely pass it on as one to buy for anyone doing NVQ or working with clients who have dementia. I am well
pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars assessor, 30 April 2013
I have this to help my students for units for their diploma as its getting very dog eared as they all borrow it as its so good for them.

When I can get a look in it really meets the needs of the units and I am well pleased that I forked out for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dementia Book., 7 Oct. 2013
My Son is now at 6th Form studying Health and Social care with the Dementia course a long side it .He is very pleased with this book.Well worth spending the money and he is getting the grades he needs as it is full of information for this course.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful and informative, 18 Feb. 2013
I liked this book. It was easy to use and is well written. I like the way it is set out. It is a very useful tool to help my learners to achieve their diploma. I would recommend this book to anyone doing or assessing thd dementia units.

5.0 out of 5 stars how do you know you have dementia, 15 Feb. 2014
an excellent book
great for the learner or more advanced learner
fully illustrated
easy to read texts
easy to follow
will learn a lot from this book
great value for money