4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful
Bought this book to help me with the questions section in my Level 2 Business & Admin NVQ. Although it doesn't cover all the mandatory units it certainly helps to get you started. I bought a few other books but for me this was certainly the best option. If like me you are looking to complete your NVQ quickly then I highly recommend this book.
Published on 23 Oct 2011 by Sylvia Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with this publication
Published on 5 April 2011 by The Soup Dragon

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with this publication, 5 April 2011
This review is from: NVQ/SVQ Level 2 Business & Administration Candidate Handbook (NVQ Administration) (Paperback)
Recently purchased the above publication fully expecting it to contain coverage for all the mandatory units. However I have discovered that Unit 204 Communicate in a business environment appears to be missing completely. In the book it goes straight into Solve Business Problems after the mandatory Unit 203. Why has the mandatory unit 204 been omitted? This is one of the biggest units in this NVQ and if candidates are using this book to support their study then I would suggest that they purchase the old one as well which is much more helpful on the subject of communicaton! Are there plans to address this black hole?

In fact there appear to be other areas that are not covered particularly comprehensively when compared to the old publication such as Treating other People sensitively - the "How to" sections in the old publication are much more informative. Store and Retrieve information - there is very little about different classification systems and how they work. I am still discovering other skeletal offerings as we work through the units

Very, very disappointed following the quality of the Carol Carysforth publication for the previous standards especially having waited so long since implementation of the 2010 standards. We have used these publications extensively to support our learners in the past but will now be looking for alternatives.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 23 Oct 2011
Sylvia Harris - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought is as a present, 6 Mar 2014
My daughter is doing a course and needed this book....she loves it....it has helped here so much with the homework she has been given

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 29 Jan 2014
Great links to a support website with additional resources really helped me structure the course for my learners better, I recommend this

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 July 2013
This is a value for money product.
Delivered on time and fit for purpose.
Thanks for keeping your words.

Keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 14 Feb 2012
The book is useful and offers good support for the apprenticeship L2 course.I wouls recommend it to any one studying this course.

5.0 out of 5 stars BA Heinemann L2 Text book, 29 May 2011
Excellent text book to go alongside the L2 NVQ/Tech Cert for BA. Put together for easy use by both tutor and student, and with many helpful additional features. Well up to Heinemann's high standards. Highly recommend.