5.0 out of 5 stars QCF 2
This is a great reference book for those of you who are doing the new QCF qualification. This was recommended to me by my Assessor to use as my bible.
Published on 19 Mar 2012 by stuckey 3703

2.0 out of 5 stars beware
If you are doing your Diploma with city and guilds beware of buying this book. C&G have different unit numbers so I, as an assessor and my learners have found this confusing. Yvonne has also added an extra learning outcome in SHC21/201 which is not in the standard ie 'be able to respect equality and diversity when communicating' and then she has followed this with...
Published on 22 Sep 2011 by KBB

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 18 Oct 2011
This review is from: Level 2 Health and Social Care Diploma: Candidate Book (Level 2 Work Based Learning Health and Social Care) (Paperback)
prompt delivery , fair price , very detailed and brillient whilst helping me through my diploma at work in the caring industry

4.0 out of 5 stars Health and Social Care Diploma Level 2 (was NVQ level 2), 21 Sep 2011
I bought this when starting my diploma in health and social care, which used to be called an NVQ.
It is just the same as an NVQ, only a name change for those of you who are wondering.

This book has been invaluable for me, I would of been really stuck without it.
I can't give it 5 stars, as there are some parts of the units that I cannot find in this book.
But the bulk of your answers or pinpoints to answer your written questions (knowledge) are in this book.
I say this,but I have only done about a fifth of my diploma...so far so good.

I did hesitate to buy this, as it is not cheap, but if you are dithering...I say buy it. It also has a DVD. It is easy to read and very easy to understand if you have been away from the classroom for a while!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
helped me no end , all the answers to the questions in my diploma

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2014
Good product. Worth to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... heath profession has changed a lot of things its good for your basis of a student nurse to learn ..., 1 Aug 2014
this book is idea to follow certain things all tho the heath profession has changed a lot of things its good for your basis of a student nurse to learn or a auxiliary nurse

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Helped me get the qualification

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sep 2014
It has been indispensable helping me with my NVQ 2 course,
arrived really quickly aswell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Aug 2014
This book is excellently written and gives everything a new carer could wish for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014
I like this book very much ,very helpfully I recommend to all students

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug 2014
Perfect gift for my friend who loves it, has everything she needs

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›