5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I have ever bought my daughter aged 7.
Published on 19 Mar 2000

2.0 out of 5 stars unsatsfactory item.Jolly Pocket Postman
I chose this book because it had looked good in the description,, It was incomplete in that the lens and some of the "messages" were missing,,so it did not come up to supplier's description
Published 5 months ago by john allardyce

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I have ever bought my daughter aged 7., 19 Mar 2000
By A Customer
My daughter had been studying the Jolly Postman at school. I was going to buy her the first Jolly Postman book but then saw the Jolly Pocket Postman instead. My daughter has never been as interested in a book as she has been with this one. She is learning many of the poems and loves the letters etc. that are hidden in the pockets. A true gem of a book that will be remembered for life I should think.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jolly Pocket Postman!, 15 Nov 2008
I loved this book as a child, my brother and sister too. It rhymes, its colourful, the pictures are really good,it has lift-the-flaps and a wee plastic spy glass.Its simply fabulous. Buy it and your children will love you for it. But beware, you will end up reading it every single night for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE JOLLY POSTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 26 Nov 2003
hehe, i'm 16 and i'm still obssessed with these books!!! They are great fun and i absolutly love all the letters inside them and the story of the postmans day.
I really recommend that you buy them and they are absolutly fantastic for young children who are in the early reading stages

5.0 out of 5 stars CAPTIVATING!, 21 Feb 2000
By A Customer
A lovely, captivating book full of little suprises and riddles . Definitely something to treasure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Feb 2009
This is the second copy we have of this book, as the first one was worn out from being read too many times to count. My grandson still likes to read it at 16!! We're introducing at to a new generation now aswell. Beautifully written, and illustrated, and extremely popular.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jolly pocket postman, 26 Mar 2009
Mrs. P. Foster (Suffolk England) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for my grandaughter aged 4. We were very impressed.
The pockets with all the different contents is so exciting for a small child to open. The book is just a superb present and a book the cherish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood classic, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Jolly Pocket Postman (Hardcover)
Wanted this book for awhile but as it isn't published anymore had to rely on finding a second hand one. Brilliant book that kids love because of all the letters and details.

2.0 out of 5 stars unsatsfactory item.Jolly Pocket Postman, 16 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good condition at all, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Jolly Pocket Postman (Hardcover)
This came from World Books with a "very good" rating from them. I totally disagree with this. We had this book when my daughter was little and the book itself is a delightful children's book but this copy was awful. The spine was all wobbly and most of the items that should have been included in the pockets inside the book were missing. I sent for a second hand copy because of the high price of a new copy but I would not use this seller again

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Hit!, 29 Sep 2013
I have been searching for this book for my daughter for a while as it is now out of print and was thrilled to discover this brand new one. It was expensive but was in immaculate condition and had all the correct extra envelopes. It is a much loved book and has been read many times, fantastic story with beautiful illustrations.

The Jolly Pocket Postman
The Jolly Pocket Postman by Allan Ahlberg (Hardcover - 18 Sep 1995)
Used & New from: 5.44