5.0 out of 5 stars soccer crazy, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Football Crazy (Paperback)
i was very delighted to recieve this book . the preschool four year olds enjoy reading and dicussing the story with their friends. the book relates directly to hheir individualexperiences playin soccer

5.0 out of 5 stars good football story, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: Football Crazy (Paperback)
Bought this to read to my year 1 class to coincide with the football earlier this year. There are not many books on football for this age range that I thought were that good but this one is great. I liked the pictures and the way the story goes as it is not totally predictable. When reading I also tried to convey the tension or the excitement like a commentator which catches the children's imagination. The boys liked this one of course but it was not particularly boy orientated. A heart warming story of team work and friendship.

5.0 out of 5 stars JMB & JRB, 30 Nov 2010
This review is from: Football Crazy (Paperback)
We bought this book for our sons when they were youngsters and it became a firm favourite at bedtime. We mislaid our copy and although they are grown up now with children of their own and I managed to get hold of two copies, which I wrapped up for novelty Christmas presents last year. They were delighted and anyone with children who love football will love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars It an adventure of a football team., 5 May 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Football Crazy (Paperback)
My favourite part is when the penelty went in the goal.I would recommend it to my friends.

Football Crazy
Football Crazy by Colin McNaughton (Hardcover - 27 Oct 1980)
Used & New from: 41.94