5.0 out of 5 stars In Love With The Professor
I fell in love with Professor Emerson in Gabriel's Inferno when it was the chosen read for our book club, naturally I had to read the sequel to find out what happened to Gabriel and Julia and wasn't disappointed, couldn't put the book down. I lived through the pain, frustration and, most of all, the love they felt for each other. I've never laughed, cried and shouted so...
Published on 20 July 2012 by Andrea

3.0 out of 5 stars In which poor Gabriel is redeemed to death
I jest, of course.

One word for this book; erratic. Some of the content is wonderful, 5 star quality stuff, some of it is annoying, and some of it is actually a bit cringey.

If you've read Gabriel's Inferno, which was brilliant, then I do recommend you read Gabriel's Rapture, because ultimately it is a satisfying conclusion, but be prepared to wince...
Published 23 months ago by :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait to read it again and again!, 10 Jan 2013
I've read this book twice and can't wait to read it again! The author manages to capture the intensity of Gabriel and Julianne' s love story perfectly! I would love a third book!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book, 26 Nov 2012
I downloaded it after 50 shades books as i was stuck for books like them but i loved these books i would recommened to any one to one that wants a good series of books to read and more grown up loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars this will brighten your day, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Gabriel's Rapture (Paperback)
Excellent book, found it hard to put down. Sad its ended this book will pull on your heart and give you faith in fate and love

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this book down, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Gabriel's Rapture (Paperback)
A wonderful sequel to Gabriels Inferno.. This book took me through a journey of various emotions, I so wanted Gabriel & Julia to find each other for the second time. I found myself teary at some of the deep emotions in this book & it made me wonder.. Could love really be like this ??

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 29 Sep 2012
This review is from: Gabriel's Rapture (Paperback)
after the relative slow start to book 1 this truly made up for it, had me gripped from start to finish. Great story line!

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic amazing, 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: Gabriel's Rapture (Paperback)
This book was every bit as good as the first one, i was sad when i had finished it, it was so addictive i feel lost now that it is finished.
looking forward to more books by Sylvain Reynard.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 6 Sep 2012
Mrs. S. Townsend (lancashire,england.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gabriel's Rapture (Paperback)
I enjoyed reading this book I could not put it down from start to finish,well written,great story a happy amazon bookreader.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Love Story, 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: Gabriel's Rapture (Paperback)
I truly loved both Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture! I both laughed out loud and sobbed at times and couldn't put either book down... There is scope for a third novel,I'm sure and hope that the author at least considers this- I would certainly buy it!A beautiful, heartbreaking and joyful love story-brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Most beautiful book I have ever read, 22 Aug 2012
This review is from: Gabriel's Rapture (Paperback)
This has to be the most beautifully written book I have ever read. I cried laugh and enjoyed the book. Everyone should read this book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The professor is back for more, 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: Gabriel's Rapture (Paperback)
So glad I bought this, I could read this forever. Professor & Mrs Emerson are addictive. I am going to keep a look out for more from Sylvain Reynard, I loved the Fifty shades trilogy but this is miles better

Gabriel's Rapture
Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard (Paperback - 4 Sep 2012)
Used & New from: 5.60