5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant queen Betsy book
Another excellent read once I started it I couldn't put it down, I can't wait until Mary writes another one. I have to read the whole series again
Published 18 months ago by louisa

1.0 out of 5 stars ????????
Published 21 months ago by ladyshipfi

1.0 out of 5 stars ????????, 16 Aug. 2013
what the heck is this.. truly awful. i've read the betsy books since they were first available in the uk. i know the last book got a bit of a slating but i thought i'd try to stick with them. the earlier betsy books were a breath of fresh air. it should have ended on a high. i so wish i'd started reading this within a day or so of ordering on my kindle so i could have got a refund. it is a ramble of utter rot. read it to chapter five and couldn't go any farther. so annoyed !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant queen Betsy book, 1 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, over and over again, 5 Sept. 2013
Fabulous! Betsy is better than ever and the introduction of Sinclair's POV is a great addition to the series. If you haven't read the Undead series yet then you need to have your head examined, preferably by the luscious Dr zombie-Marc

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 2 Sept. 2013
Again MaryJanice plays a blinder!!
Brilliant book, well written with a nice twist and I'm really looking forward to what happens next....left me SO ready for the next book!!

4.0 out of 5 stars More of the same but a fun read if you like the series, 31 Aug. 2013
J. Westrupp "artlover" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I love this set so I liked this book. If you haven't read a previous one, you can probably figure it out, but what I like is the continuing arc of the storyline. If you like this series, this is a good, fun read and a hint to what may happen next......

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Read!, 18 Aug. 2013
The long awaited next instalment is as good as the first. Not quite so many twists or action and slightly confusing in places however Betsy and co's lives remain as entertaining as ever. Can't wait for the next instalment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Betsy's ramblings too much?, 15 Aug. 2013
Miss S. Robertson (Wick UK) - See all my reviews
I've followed this series from start and have always enjoyed it, loved all the characters eccentricities as there have always
Been many. But I think perhaps the storyline is beginning to be a little bit too complicated. Betsy's distractions from everything going on around her is grating on me too. It's a bit too much. I did enjoy this book too but feel mj could do without the major complications

5.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, 11 Aug. 2013
SO disappointed..........that I've finished yet another Queen Betsy; in fact, the whole series, AGAIN! I love the Undead books. More please Maryjanice...more, more, more!

5.0 out of 5 stars never boring, 28 Jun. 2014
kilasandra (CARDIFF, WALES, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Undead and Unsure (Hardcover)
mayhem & confusion rain on for our beloved vampire queen she is as ditzy as ever, had me chuckling away to myself leaving me with smile fatigue.

5.0 out of 5 stars another good, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Undead and Unsure (Hardcover)
Added to the series, another good read

Undead and Unsure
Undead and Unsure by MaryJanice Davidson (Hardcover - 6 Aug. 2013)
Used & New from: £1.76