5.0 out of 5 stars Reading the I-Team series in order!
I checked out Pamela Clare's website in order to sort out the order these books should be read in...as some of the reviews are a bit misleading...thought I would share...so here goes:
1. Extreme Exposure
5. Breaking Point
5.5. Skin Deep
5.9.First Strike...
Published 5 months ago by Charlie

2.0 out of 5 stars kindle please.
I've been waiting and waiting for this book to come out on kindle, put me out of my misery am i wasting time. Are you ever going to publish in kindle format.!!!!
Published 10 days ago by J. Pickup

6. Striking Distance

Hope this helps :)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books of 2013, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Striking Distance (I-Team Novel) (Mass Market Paperback)
I have always been a fan of Pamela Clare's Romantic Suspense novels, but this time, I can honestly say she's surpassed herself. Her series about the I-Team have always been on my Keeper shelf & this story about a kidnapped reporter & her SEAL hero ticks all the right boxes for me. To be entirely truthful, I would recommend that you read the Prequel "First Strike " before getting into this one. It goes a long way towards painting the characters so that by the time you get to this book ,the story flows effortlessly along. I always think when I finish a book, would I want to go right back to the beginning again & start reading it again ? and the answer was , absolutely , with this one. I only used to do that with the old Linda Howard novels ( sadly, I don't anymore ).
For those who want to get down to the nitty gritty of the "romantic" side right away- it doesn't happen till quite far into the story ; but it's well worth waiting for and it would not have been as credible a story if they'd jumped on each other any earlier. Ms Clare has done a great job of the slow build, the re-connection between the two central characters; so that by the end; you are overjoyed for them.
Buy it, download it, read it- you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars PAMELA CLARE GETS A 5/5 AGAIN!, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Striking Distance (I-Team Novel) (Mass Market Paperback)
The I-Team series is fantastic. Pamela Clare writes the best romantic suspense. Striking Distance is a great addition to the series, though it is a little more serious IMO, Got to admit I did shed a few tears at the end. Apparently Ms Clare is writing Holly's story next. Would advise you read the series in order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the rest of the series, 20 April 2014
3.5*

I am a huge fan of the series but I have to say that I didn't love this book as much as the others.

For some {spoilers} reasons why, come read the full review on my blog:

[...]

Having said all of that, I still enjoyed this book. I liked the whodunnit element and getting to see glimpses of familiar characters from previous books.

2.0 out of 5 stars kindle please., 21 July 2014
J. Pickup (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Striking Distance (I-Team Novel) (Mass Market Paperback)
Striking Distance is book 6 in the I-Team series and like the other books in this series it doesn't disappoint. Pamela Clare at her best. When I knew Pamela was going to write this book I was so excited and couldn't wait to read it. This book is brilliantly written in a way, that in my option only a handful of authors can do. She transports you to each scene and in your minds eye, its like you are living it and can see all. Feels real. What I love about Pamela's books is the two main characters Javier and Laura are equal, there is no fight for who is the victor, they both are. This book was unputdownable and at moments had me on the edge of my seat. A must read. So get comfortable as you are in for one hell of a fast, gritty, trilling, sexy, emotional, loving book that you don't want to end but left you with a smile on your face. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Striking Distance (I-Team Novel) (Mass Market Paperback)
Yet another fantastic book by Pamela Clare one of my favourite writers so easy to get into her books want more

Striking Distance (I-Team Novel)
Striking Distance (I-Team Novel) by Pamela Clare (Mass Market Paperback - 4 Dec 2013)
4.70