Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 14 February 2013
What another great read. Lots of emotions in this book and you hitch the ride with her. Maddy is a great character the gargoyle is another great character (believe it or not!) You cant wait to turn the page and find out what happens. Cant wait for the next book. This is a series that doesnt get boring and no page filling dribble here, just another great paranormal series - I thought things would get difficult with the baby but it just gets better and better and lucifer plays a great part lol - cant wait for the next book
on 19 September 2013
I enjoyed this novel because I was already involved with the characters, whom I like, and I wanted to find out more about what happened to them. The ongoing story is exciting and engaging. As well, the interplay amongst the characters catches my interest; they develop and change. Some of them are difficult to figure out, some are noble, one is amusing, and the heroine has a very human side. The plot is action-packed, and the story could be read as a stand-alone, but would be much better read in its place in the series.
on 16 March 2013
This is a brilliant series, I have been hooked from the first book, (you have to read them in sequence) The characters are engaging and fully formed, I want my own gargoyle! The fantasy elements seem realistic as you are drawn into their world. You will be rewarded if you buy all four books in the series, with some quality escapism from this drab world.
on 12 March 2013
Stayed up all night to read it. Love this series can't wait for the next one. Wish I hadn't discovered Christina Henry until she had completed the series so I could read them all without having to wait for the next installment.
on 19 June 2014
As I have said before a author who can only get better narrative good characters strong and good read a one that I would recommend
on 7 March 2013
I am really enjoying this sets of books I can't wait for the next one such great characters and I love the gargoyle very funny.
on 19 March 2015
Action, love, hope and tears...its got it all.
on 8 March 2013
I thought this was the best in the series so far. I'm hoping the next book will be great.