4.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable
From this moment on is the story of Colin of Berkhamshire from This Is All I Ask and Alienore of Solonge. Although I really enjoyed this book I did not think it quite as good as some of Kurland's others which is why it only gets four stars.
Published on 2 Nov 2002 by Ms. C. M. Winton

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
After reading other books by this author I was looking forward to a good read, but that was not to be. I just could not feel anything for the two leads. In the past I have not wanted to put the books down with this one it was a struggle to keep going. If I had bought this first I would not have bought anymore Kurland books but I hope this was just a blip!
Published on 1 Mar 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 2 Nov 2002
Ms. C. M. Winton "katzw82" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Alienore upon learning of her betrothal to the Butcher of Berkhamshire from her cruel step mother two years ago run away and dressed in stolen armor pretended to be a young knight. However never in her wildest dreams did she think that she would end up escourting his new bride to him.
She is now under his control and even worse he sees it as his responsibility to train this inept young knight and also to protect her from others. In such close quaters can she keep her secret for very long?
I found some of the situations that arised amusing but their romance was at a bit of a stand still because Colin has no idea who the young knight is. The plot is predictable but enjoyable after you get about half way through. Howeber I would recommend this book to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 1 Mar 2006
By A Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as thought it will be, 26 Oct 2003
I have read other books from this author, and I like her style, but this time I really thougt the story was silly. The Idea was good, but I don't like people like Aliénore who the author tries to tell us how intelligent and brave she is, when in reality the most part of the book, she doesn't do other things than cry, faint, vomit and let her self being blackmailed and beaten the most stupid of the ways.She really irritaded me!
There was no really romance in the book in spite of all the times in the last part of it where the told each other how wonderful the other was. She presented Colin as monster by reputation but a nice man in reality. That was not a bad idea, but I would have liked some more romance, kisses and seduction between them.
I usually apreciate the sencondaries caracters of a book, but this time there where many of them I didn't know why they even were there. Maybe the author used them to make the book funnier she thought (?)
Well, the bottom line is that this book dissapointed me very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit of classic shakespeare, 4 May 2010
She disguises herself as a man to escape an arranged marriage to an abhorrent knight. Next she is in said knights entourage. Lots of fainting a beating hearts, typical Kurland. But the story has its merits. If you're looking for bodice ripping excitement this is not it. Kurland is all about innocence

From This Moment on
From This Moment on by Lynn Kurland (Mass Market Paperback - 17 Aug 2011)