5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant end of series., 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Heart of Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon) (Mass Market Paperback)
This is Alyssa Days concluding book in the Atlantis Series, and it is just Brilliant. The love story we have been waiting for, Quinn, head of the rebels against vampires and Aleric, the High Priest of Atlantis. This is fast passed and full of action. Tention between the two characters is just electric, passion is just heart beats away.The struggle to retrieve the last trident gem stone is on, if its not found then Atlantis is doomed. In finding the prescious stone Atlantis can once again rise to the surface, humanity can be saved by these brave warriors. if you have read this series then you are in for a brilliant final. each book can stand alone but its great to read them in sequence,as each warrior finds his life mate. just a out standing collection of books and this is one of my favorites. Vampires, shape shifters, Atlantian warriors, it has the lot. Also Jack the shape shifter whom is in other Atlantis books is finally set free in more ways than one!. just buy it its great. credit to ALYSSA, thank you for a brilliant series, i cant wait for your next!

5.0 out of 5 stars heart of atlantis, 8 Feb 2013
ther is not a book in this series that is not a keeper.heartfelt,intriging,sizzling hot heros, great heroine's got to love this series

5.0 out of 5 stars great book ,, 7 Nov 2013
each character from the atlantian warrior tribe is detailed in each of the novels about poisidin and and the lost city of atlantis and their role to save mankind, lots of sex and vampires too

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and Gripping, 28 Jun 2013
a fantastically humorous but also gripping book, the characters are each very individual and the author has created a great plot to the story. Anyone looking for a good read with action, humor and a bit of cheek, then this book is perfect.
Read it in one day, i just couldn't put it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart of Atlantis (The Warriors of Poseidon Series), 2 Feb 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This is the eighth and final book in the Warriors of Poseidon series:( - I actually can't believe that this is it but I suppose the series couldn't go on indefinitely. This book is the story I think most readers of the series have been waiting for and is about Atlantis' High Priest Alaric and Quinn the Rebel Fighter and sister of Riley, Queen of Atlantis.

For anyone who hasn't read the series as yet, it is based and you have probably guessed it from the title of the book(s) on the lost city of Atlantis and the Atlantean people. The city of Atlantis did sink to the bottom of the sea however the people and city survived with a dome covering them that enables them to be able to breathe and protects the city. Before Atlantis can once again rise from the bottom of the sea to take it's rightful place amongst the world the missing jewels from Poseidon's trident need to be found and returned to it. This story sees Alaric and Quinn trying to locate the very last jewel missing which is a very large Tourmaline called Poseidon's Pride.

Alaric has been in love with Quinn since he saved her life but has been denying his love as the High Priest of Atlantis is supposedly meant to stay celibate or else risk losing all of his powers however Alaric has got to the stage now where he doesn't particularly care if he loses his powers, he just wants to be with Quinn. The book picks up reliving a moment in the previous book (Vampires in Atlantis) where Jack the Were-Tiger died. Alaric takes Jack and Quinn to a hidden cave in Mount Fuji to regroup, heal and work out what next. Whilst in the cave they discover that a new man (or is he?) called Ptolemy Reborn has come forward claiming to be the rightful King of Atlantis and somehow he actually has possession of Poseidon's Pride. Whilst claiming to be the rightful King of Atlantis he also calls upon Quinn and 'out's' her as the leader of the resistance. Something surely isn't right with this man claiming to be the King and how on earth can he actually touch Poseidon's Pride as none but the High Priest should be able to touch it without dying? Can Alaric and Quinn get back Poseidon's Pride and reveal Ptolemy for what he truly is once they themselves know that is! And in amongst all of this can Alaric and Quinn finally realize their love for each other and have the relationship they long for?

I had this book on pre-order with Amazon for absolutely ages (since the last book Vampire in Atlantis), having ordered all of the other books in the series from them, only for Amazon to email me a week before it was due to be delivered to advise me they couldn't fulfill the order for me! Not being able to find another supplier and worried I wouldn't get to read the book, I emailed the author Alyssa Day and she very kindly and personally emailed me back and directed me to The Book Depository. I now note that the book is back available to order direct from Amazon but I have to say thank you to Alyssa for not only writing the books but also pointing me in the right direction so I could read the last installment.

This was yet another fantastic instalment in the series by Alyssa Day and I had been waiting eagerly to read it since reading the previous book Vampire in Atlantis last year. I really enjoyed the book and that as usual with the series it had lots of the characters from the previous books re-appearing in this one so you get to know what is happening in their lives too. I don't know why but this one wasn't as good for me as some of the others and the only thing I can think of is that it could be down to the fact that I have been waiting so long to read Alaric and Quinn's story and Alaric not exactly being a lovable character! The book was still good don't get me wrong but not my favourite in the series and I am so sad to see the series end which also could add to my not so happy feelings about the book. Anyway I am looking forward to reading her next series which will be called The League of the Black Swan and it's first book is called The Cursed and I can only hope that the series is as good as The Warriors of Poseidon.

The Warriors of Poseidon:-
1. Atlantis Rising (Warriors of Poseidon Novels)
2. Atlantis Awakening (Warriors of Poseidon Novels)
3. Atlantis Unleashed (Warriors of Poseidon Novels)
4. Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors of Poseidon Novels)
5. Atlantis Redeemed (Berkley Sensation)
6. Atlantis Betrayed (Warriors of Poseidon Novels)
7. Vampire in Atlantis (Berkley Sensation)
8. Heart of Atlantis

The League of the Black Swan:-
1. The Cursed (League of the Black Swan)

5.0 out of 5 stars I cant belive its over...., 18 Dec 2012
I could not get the book from Amazon, but I e-mailed Alyssa and she gave me a good site to get the book from now.
I do not want to spoil the story - but this is the book where EVERYTHING comes to an end - and its actully amazing! I could not put the book down! Read the whole set!

4.0 out of 5 stars End of the Series, 31 Jan 2013
Mrs. Clancy M. Ellis "Vampgirl" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This I believe is the end of the Atlantis Warriors series, so I bought it to finish my collection. It was fine as a basic boy meets girls, lots of problems then boy finally gets girl, these sort of stories are getting repetitive now so am glad I have finished the collection.

Heart of Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon)
Heart of Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon) by Alyssa Day (Mass Market Paperback - 4 Dec 2012)
4.69