5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, series and writing, 1 May 2012
I bought Breaking Point after seeing it on a 'most downloaded' list and am so glad I did because it introduced me to the whole I-Team series by Pamela Clare. Although I enjoyed it as a stand alone novel, having read it a second time after starting the series from the beginning, I'd recommend this approach. I love the way characters from earlier novels continue to interact in the series and have real friendships and relationships - something that's missing from many similar ideas.

The quality of writing, excellent suspense, believable love story and well researched plot make this an excellent read. It's clear that the author really knows her field and this comes across well in the detail and realism of the newspaper and investigation parts of the book.

As I read the whole series in a month, I have to wait until 2013 for the next one... can't wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natalie - you are one lucky girl!!, 9 Aug 2011
BevS (East Anglia, U.K.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Breaking Point (I-Team Novels (Paperback)) (Mass Market Paperback)
This book is wonderful (in keeping with the rest of Pamela Clare's novels) - a gutsy heroine, a too-die-for male lead, a fast and pacy plot (unfortunately not fiction, it does happen in real life) and of course the usual comic inter-action between Natalie's friends husbands - take a bow Dickangelo, Marc and Gabe!! I now have this book in paperback and on my Kindle, and have to say that Pamela Clare is my favourite author bar none. The sex scenes are always tasteful, the language not needlessly crude (in fact quite the opposite) and her books always have a really good story line and are believeable. Many thanks Pamela for another slice of heaven in a book.

Update - Did you realise that she has a new novella out (Skin Deep) which is Megan's story and a really lovely one at that, and according to her website she is going to write a series of novellas for those of us that can't wait to get our I-Team fix until next March? Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars :iked this a lot, 24 April 2012
My first Clare book and I will definately be buying more. Well written good character development and of course a hot hero balanced by a fiesty female. Brilliant escapism a really good read would recommend to all

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Oct 2011
I started with this book and wow, what a fab story. Loved the characters, so of course had to buy their stories to read as well. Absolutely loved each and every one in the I-Team series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 10 Jan 2014
Love love love this book and all the I- team books can't read fast enough all jobs get left undone recommend to all women of any age

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 May 2013
Loved this book. Great story line, suspense and connection between the main characters. A definite keeper to read and re-read

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 17 Feb 2013
Love Pamela Clare's IT novels with all the individual female team members personal adventures and love stories. Far fetched but a feel good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Point by Pamela Clare, 24 Dec 2012
Breaking Point is the 6th book in the I-Team series..... A great read through-out.... a real page turner. Loved the strong characters, and the fact that characters from previous I-Team books also play their part in this thrilling story line. Theres over 300 pages packed full of great reading.... I chose a rating of 5 starts because of all the above mentioned. Would recommend this book, infact the whole I-Team series to everyone. Book 7 in this series comes out next year can't wait...

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh-my-stars!!, 12 Oct 2012
Zach i love you! marry me!!! How i love this man. how i loved Natalie. They are so good together. this is not my usual type of book. but after reading 'Unlawful contact' i brought this one too and because of 'Breaking point' i have now downloaded all of the i-team.
Zach 'Black' McBride is all male. hot, sweaty, fit as hell, knows how to treat his lady. he's tough rough and a weeny bit vulnerable and if i haven't said it before, i love him!!!

ARRAY(0xaa6afd44)

Breaking Point (I-Team Novels (Paperback))
Breaking Point (I-Team Novels (Paperback)) by Pamela Clare (Mass Market Paperback - 3 May 2011)
4.81