2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't quite hit the mark, 31 July 2010
I really wanted to get this book and read about what happens with Marcus and Maggie!! I was really disappointed with this story line in this latest book.

There was nothing there, and a whole heap of threads waiting for the next book which I'm not sure I'll purchase.

I really do have mixed feelings about this book, and this series now. One chapter was dedicated to the real 'mystery' or 'murder' and the rest was set in a hospital and really unrealistic.

Marcus just suddenly appears to be super human and no man achieves or behaves they way he does. My husband was somewhat romantic before, but Marcus is just at a level of ridiculous romance. I've never met any man or woman that wants or can achieve that level of romance either.

There was also no empath or real magick used either. It just felt like a romance novel that didn't really hit the spot...

Disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Maggie and company, 24 Feb 2011
Brian W. A. Foulger "brilyn" (Havant Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Witch in Time (Bewitching Mysteries) (Mass Market Paperback)
The continuing story of Maggie and friends,easy to read and though not all questions are answered I expect they will be in the next story.

A Witch in Time (Bewitching Mysteries)
A Witch in Time (Bewitching Mysteries) by Madelyn Alt (Mass Market Paperback - 4 Jan 2011)