4.0 out of 5 stars Good Interesting Read.
Published on 8 Mar. 2011 by Tigerlily101

3.0 out of 5 stars Simmering -Keep waiting for the fire to start.
Maybe I expect too much from Ms Jewel since reading Lord Ruin. This book comes close to it than any of her latter works.It is a much better written work from Ms Jewel, quite easy to get into.I did enjoy reading it but kept expecting a bit more heat between the hero and heroine.
Published on 27 Dec. 2009 by Mariella Altimeter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Interesting Read., 8 Mar. 2011
Tigerlily101 (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Indiscreet (Berkley Sensation) (Mass Market Paperback)
I bought this book based on the review I read elsewhere. I was a bit sceptical at first, but I was pleasantly surprise by how good this book is. It is a well-written book with easy to follow story based on the strong attractions of H/H. It is refreshing to read a traditionally styled character-driven romance again, since the romance books published in recent years are focusing mainly on bedroom activities. Having said all that, I am unhappy about the poor editing on basic things like: mistaken the world famous "St Paul's Cathedral" as "St. Paul's Church".

4.0 out of 5 stars This is my first Amazon review, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Indiscreet (Kindle Edition)
It was very enjoyable. This was one of my very first online books but now I am a seasoned Kindle reader who spends far too much money on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Simmering -Keep waiting for the fire to start., 27 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Indiscreet (Berkley Sensation) (Mass Market Paperback)

Indiscreet (Berkley Sensation)
Indiscreet (Berkley Sensation) by Carolyn Jewel (Mass Market Paperback - 6 Oct. 2009)
Used & New from: £0.01