5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It
Another winner from Lori Foster. Poor Michael was badly injured in a car accident and meets a lady from the future who promises to heal him if he agrees to become a hero in the future.
OK so it was unexpected - but it was a good surprise. Good plot: it was funny, endearing and very sexy.

I was not disappointed.
Published on 22 April 2009 by stormer

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed 2
Published on 25 April 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed 2, 25 April 2009
This review is from: My Man Michael (Mass Market Paperback)
I was so disappointed with this book. I have loved the rest of the SBC fighter series as they were more true to life, the twist in the plot where the female lead has come from the future to take "Mallet" to her time so he can be healed and still be a hero there is totally unbelievable. It may be could have worked if the male lead was new and not one that has featured in previous book. I know in previous books she has had people who see ghosts or has visions but i feel this was a step too far, for a known character without a build up to it in previous books. I feel that it could have been a lot better if she had kept it true to life and written a story of "Mallet" trying to rebuild his life and a new career without the time travel and the instantaneous rebuild of his crushed legs. This is the first Lori Foster book where i have felt that it has been a total waste of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A LET DOWN FROM MS FOSTER!!!!!!!, 29 May 2009
This review is from: My Man Michael (Mass Market Paperback)
I have liked the previous SBC books but this was sooo bad. The plot line was ridiculously set in the future & not in keeping with the rest of the fighter series books. I feel that Ms Foster has cheated her readers here to perhaps make a quick buck!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars My first disappointing read by Ms Foster, 28 April 2009
L. Brown (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Man Michael (Mass Market Paperback)
I have read (and reviewed) all the other books in this series and have loved them all. I have also read pretty much all of Ms Foster's back catalogue and this is the first one of her books I have felt disinterested in and disappointed by. The plot was far fetched (what with time travel, omnicient computers, baddies capturing goodies etc) and the "twist" was so obvious it may as well have been lit up with a flashing beacon! The only reason I have given it a 2* review is that I managed to finish it and (by the end) feel a slight interest in the two main characters. I preordered this book as soon as I learnt of its publication date and had been looking forward to it for ages hoping to see more of the characters I had enjoyed so much previously but they barely featured at all. Disappointing - read the rest of the series and Ms Foster's other books but maybe give this one a miss.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 22 April 2009
This review is from: My Man Michael (Mass Market Paperback)
As an avid reader of Lori Foster books I am sooooo disappointed with this one - SBC fighters meets Back to the Future. What nonsense. Pick one genre and stick with it instead of combining the two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 22 April 2009

I was not disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Man Michael, 19 May 2009
This review is from: My Man Michael (Mass Market Paperback)
I was unsure about buying this book due to the other reviews. I will say that while it is not as good as other books, I did still enjoy it. This book is billed as a fighter book but it is not really. There is contact with the other fighter at the begining and end of the book. The story line is as following Michael meets a girl from outerspace. If you forget that the story takes place in the furture. The relationship between the 2 of them is at a fast pace and they have fun on the way . I would end by says it is a good read not a great read.

My Man Michael
My Man Michael by Lori Foster (Mass Market Paperback - 2 April 2009)