1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Read one Highlander book..read 'em all !, 30 Jan 2010
This review is from: Sword of the Highlander (Berkley Sensation) (Mass Market Paperback)
BUT not with this one! Strange that I should have been invited to review this book today as before I got out of bed this morning I finished the third book in this series, I was also asked if I wanted to review the fourth one but I cant as I havn't read it yet..and I wont be for a while, why? because then I wont have it to look forward to! I HAVE LOVED this series (they could be read as stand alone but I would recomend you read them in order) of books and because I have read three it's hard just to talk about the one but I'll try..the book is based around a true great scottish military leader, James Graham Marquis of Montrose.The book includes battle, blood, gore, the chase, the hiding, heroism etc etc. There is lots of humour without being stupid..and there is Magda..from the present..and that brings the love story..which is both truly romantic and sexy. What she does for him....oh I can't say anymore because I'll spoil it. If you like paranoral sexy romance with lots of story and action you will love this (these) books. PS the fifth is out autumn 2010!

ARRAY(0xa7cac558)

Sword of the Highlander (Berkley Sensation)
Sword of the Highlander (Berkley Sensation) by Veronica Wolff (Mass Market Paperback - 1 May 2008)
4.20