5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!
it is probably the best book i read this year! It just grips you and involves you from page 1! it's non stop action with a great pacing slowing down here and there just to give you a better picture of what is happening, i read it in one day and when i finished i just wanted more!
Published on 8 Nov. 2009 by Mr. Giacomo Grenside

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm... predictable stuff
Not very good, very predictable. I always thought I liked Tom Clancy, but this title is not for me. It's simplistic and very formulaic. Without wishing to sound patronising, a good book for a younger reader looking for a simple war story.
Published on 14 Feb. 2012 by Bob Ski

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm... predictable stuff, 14 Feb. 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Clancy as I like him, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (Mass Market Paperback)
I have tried several times to get into this series of books however they don't hit the mark like true Tom Clancy novels.
Personnel taste I know but have drifted into the Sean Dillon series of books by jack Higgins until Tom comes alongh with more of his original material

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 8 Nov. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (Mass Market Paperback)
good author collect his novels

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what you expect!, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (Mass Market Paperback)
You need to be very careful when buying this and any other of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon books.
I feel duped but I did allow it to happen so maybe I should feel ashamed!
This book is not written by Tom Clancy!!! Look closer at the cover. At the bottom it actually tells you who wrote it. Being a busy traveller I did not give the entire cover attention when i picked this book up at Orlando recently and in fairness to myself...why would i need to? I was buying Tom Clancy, therefore i know what i am getting.
This is nothing of the sort. It is very poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sept. 2014
Great Book

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing..., 18 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (Mass Market Paperback)
I was a big fan of the game and welcomed the idea of the book with enthusiasm. I added it to my shopping basket on amazon without too much thinking of it. Then I got it, then I started reading it, then I put it down...

The main character starts as Sergeant Major on the first page and becomes a Captain with no apparent reason 20 pages later... The ambush is as exciting and realistic as watching a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie (I came across a couple of them recently on TV and they are as bad as it can be).

Maybe later the plot and the author's skills improve but I wasn't able to get as far into this book.

Don't bother.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon by David Michaels (Mass Market Paperback - 4 Nov. 2008)
Used & New from: £0.01