5.0 out of 5 stars I really am rich!
Published on 20 Dec 2004 by MadeHens

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover of book is different from book delivered
I was looking to replace a copy of this book and ordered it.
Sad that the book cover delivered to me was totally different from the image on Amazon.
I find it quite misleading and not am accurate representation of the item i purchased.
I would like to get what i buy (exactly) and a write-up to state otherwise would be courteous.
Great book though...
Published 2 months ago by miriam madziga

5.0 out of 5 stars I really am rich!, 20 Dec 2004
This review is from: I'm Rich Beyond My Wildest Dreams "I Am. I Am. I Am.": How to Get Everything You Want in Life (Paperback)
A very easy to follow program for manifesting what you want in your life. An enjoyable and eye opening read that guides you on how to create the lifestyle you want with the material things you want. It's all at our fingertips! This program is suitable for non/spiritually minded people alike. The authors say you don't have to believe in it for it to work, Just DO IT and see the results for yourself.
It is great for beginners and old hands and no previous manifesting/religious/spiritual background is needed, just the desire to tap into the abundance that surrounds us. Extremely simple to do, easy to read, feel good stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - it works!, 14 Jun 2007
Only buy this book if you are quite sure that you want your life to change for the better.

This book arrived from Amazon just a week ago. I was fairly open minded about whether it would deliver on its claims or not. I don't pretend to understand how it works, but work it most certainly has. Several ambitions that I have held for a long time have all borne fruit in the last week. Some of those ambitions were so long held that I had even forgotten that they were my dreams.

It is written in an engaging and easy to read, story-telling style. It includes a good reminder that we have to spot when opportunities are offered to us and take them. If you are interested in this subject then this book is a good introduction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, it worked for me, 2 Jun 2007
I have been a fan of Abraham Hicks for some years but would be much happier to recommend this book as it is a lot easier to follow, the theories of manifestation are the same but it doesnt involve channelling - which may leave a few people sceptical.

My story... One miscariage, one baby who died shortly after birth, another miscarriage... so after reading this book, I asked for a healthy baby girl to be born in October.... she's due 22nd October and all tests show she's healthy! (And statistically, with the genetic condition I carry there was only a 1 in 8 chance of this happening!)

Believe what you want, I know what I believe!

4.0 out of 5 stars To the point nice and quick., 8 Feb 2004
They did not mess around and more or less got right into the subject matter. Now for all the 'old-hands' like myself, that have been doing every positive affirmation book for years, its the same message. Its kept simple, straitforward and easy to read and I might add a GREAT PLACE FOR BEGINNERS. I enjoyed it and happily followed the very simple procedures and must say I feel better for it.
Give it a go, its friendly, up-to-date and can only do you good. Stick to the advise and you will do yourself and others a great service, everybody is in a WIN-WIN position..... GO FOR IT ~ WHATS TO LOOSE

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover of book is different from book delivered, 30 April 2014
I was looking to replace a copy of this book and ordered it.
Great book though!
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book on using the law of attraction and other esoteric principles to be financially free, 28 Feb 2013
Youve got to buy it if you are a believer in the law of attraction - also recommended by Dr Joe Vitale!!!!!!!!1

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book., 19 July 2014
I bought hard copy to replace a digital copy. Good book.

1.0 out of 5 stars A very dangerous book, 15 Feb 2008
The only person rich beyond their wildest dreams is the author of this frighteningly dangerous book.

I cannot believe this book was published with the shocking content it contains.

The author of this book tells you over and over and over again that if you do not give 10% of all your money and possessions to god, god will end your life. You can't give 8%, or 9%, it has to be 10% or god will end your life.

The author tells you that if you give some money to a friend or a family member who desperately needs your help, god will end your life.

The author tells you that if you believe that all the hard work you do is what pays your bills and keeps a roof over your head and food on your table, god will end your life.

The author tells you that if a mafia don gives 10% of all his spoils to god, then it is perfectly ok for him to commit heinous crimes and profit from them.

The author tells you to write in a notebook all the things you want, and then just sit back on your laurels and watch it all simply roll in.

I cannot stress enough how extremely dangerous this book is. It worries me deeply that there are a lot of very vulnerable people out in the world who have read this book and are now living in fear every day that god is going to end their life because they gave money to their sister to help her feed her children.

I desperately urge Penguin to stop publishing this horrific book, and I desperately urge Amazon to immediately stop selling it.

Please please please I urge you do not buy this frightening book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing book!, 17 Jun 2005
By A Customer
Great book, I found the book motivating and made me look at myself with regards to negative vibes and feelings etc.
Even if you don't find yourself "rich beyond your wildest dreams" I can guarantee you will enjoy this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Amusing read, 19 Feb 2010
D. Rana "Dee" - See all my reviews
This was quite an amusing read with some of the suggestions and advice provided for manifesting.
It was mostly an amusing read for me and only wish the author spent more time practising the preachings to see if they work at all. Read the secret power of lists instead if you want clear practical instructions on manifesting.

8.22