5.0 out of 5 stars Lover Beware - four very different, but very good, stories., 18 Sep 2003
This review is from: Lover Beware (Mass Market Paperback)
I normally buy any book that has a 'Christine Feehan' story in it, but don't normally rate the other authors as well as I have this book.
Christine's book 'Magic in the Wind' is yet another excellent new storyline. It's about Magic and Romance, one of my favourite combinations. Love the use of humour in the book.
Katherine Sutcliffe's 'Hot August Moon' is a completely different story, with a strange, but good, twist to the end. It's written so well that I've already ordered her latest book 'Bad Moon Rising', which has the continued storyline.
Fiona Brand's 'After Midnight' is a lovely romance, a real "it'll all work out in the end" type of romance.
Finally, Eileen Wilks's 'Only Human' is one of the best short stories I've read in a long time. I was most upset to find that this author only writes the shorter 'silhouette' type books. She has such a good way of writing that I soon forgot everything else. One of those stories that has to be read in one sitting.
Enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
J. Hadley "Beckett" (Cardiff UK) - See all my reviews
Great book. Lots of good stories.

Lover Beware
Lover Beware by Christine Feehan (Mass Market Paperback - 31 July 2003)