5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Inspiring, 9 Jun 1999
This review is from: Dare to Win (Paperback)
This wonderful book focuses on how we can change our lives by changing the way we think about life. The three keys stressed are to write down our goals, then visualize and affirm them. After reading this book, I immediately started applying the techniques in my own life and also share them with others in the "Success Skills Seminars" I present. This is must reading for those serious about improving their careers and personal life.

4.0 out of 5 stars COMPASSIONATE MOTIVATION IN PLAIN LANGUAGE, 29 Jan 1999
This review is from: Dare to Win (Paperback)
One of the best books I've ever read!
Canfield and Hansen use a more understanding, less in-your-face style of motivation than many "self-help gurus." The book has all the elements of other motivational programs, but without the offensive style or guilt-inspiring psycho-babble.
If there is any fault in the book it is that its content is somewhat loosely organized and not programmatic enough for the reader to implement a motivational strategy based on it. The "reader without a cause" will find himself (or herself) warm, fuzzy, and all revved up... with nowhere to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended to anyone wants to achieve more in life., 8 Sep 1997
This review is from: Dare to Win (Paperback)
This is probably the book that has given me a new insight on my potential to live a abundant and fulfilling life. I have read many self-help books and always find myself referring to " Dare to Win." Mark V. Hansen and Jack Canfield are knowledgeable in the field of self-esteem and write with love and encouragement . It is apparent that they are two caring individuals who obviously succeeded by using their personal power. The stories that are included throughout the book are very inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has changed how I think and function, 12 Jun 1997
This review is from: Dare to Win (Paperback)
This book has definitely changed my perspective in how I think and process information. The idea of writing down "too many goals" as the guys put it, definitely showed me how to reprogam my mind and how I go for the things in life that I want.
Some of these things have already happened and some are just starting to take shape in my mind. The subconcious will make your goals a reality.
Believe me on this one! The guys have really made a difference in my life.

Rich

4.0 out of 5 stars DARE TO WIN, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dare to Win (Paperback)
I bought this as a present for a family member overseas so haven't read it myself. Apparently, this was what she wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will polish an ambitious person., 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dare to Win (Paperback)
Jack Canfeild has great insight into why people hold themselves back. There is an amazing chapter on fear. I highly recommend this book. Its for people who have self awareness and need to address their strengths and weaknesses and fully decide to make changes in order to fulfil their true potential.

Dare to Win
Dare to Win by Mark Victor Hansen (Paperback - 1 Feb 1996)
8.99