on 7 October 2012
'You are a woman with a 5 yr old daughter travelling to meet your husband.You expect to save a little time on a rural shortcut through the backwoods...but you dont expect the car to break down in a rainstorm.You dont expect the family that lives in the nearby farmhouse to be so 'odd'.Nor do you expect to become their 'playmates' in a violent whirlpool of unrelenting terror...playmates..its just a game & you lose...!'

I enjoyed this book,the storyline is great & there is plenty of suspense but i feel that it could have been much better as there are just too many unnecessary parts that do tend to ramble.For me it would have been better without dragging stories about each characters past! I also noticed a few errors regarding detail & thought the ending could have been much shorter! Still i cant wait to see what the film adaption is like!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse