on 30 December 2009
I found this book extremely helpful having never studied Environmental Law and being expected to write a paper on it at a Masters level. It provided the basis and foundation required to read more indepth mateials. I would recommend this book if you need a very basic understanding of the law.
on 9 July 2014
Excellent product
on 6 January 2012
This Nutshell book is outdated and the law contained inside is wrong in parts. Unfortunately your best bet for revising environmental law is to use an up-to-date full-sized textbook. The Nutshell series in itself is highly disappointing, I'd suggest going with a combination of the new Concentrate series and the Law Express revision guides although they are yet to publish an environmental version.
on 3 June 2010
Thought I was buying an up to date "In a nutshell" environmental law book and when I received it imagine my suprise when I found it printed 2004!!!! Never again will I buy something advertised as up to date environmental law that is 6 yes 6 years out of date!
on 15 January 2010
Nuttshell's are mainly revision books but found that it doesn't revise the main topics of the course that well. Plus its a first edition and a bit out of date.