Format: HardcoverChange

on 3 October 2013
This is a very interesting book which presents new approaches in sex therapy. It’s easy to read and it was the great the participation of all contributors.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2012
My sole purpose in buying this book was that, as a specialist in addictions, I wanted to catch up with the latest on sexual addictions.. The American Society for Addiction Medicine has finally acknowledged that there can be additions which are not obviously based on the ingestion of some chemical and I was looking forward to an up to date commentary on that amazing (sarcasm!) event but was diappointed. The chapter on addictions was, nevertheless, quite useful in giving me a view of how complex the problem appears to sex therapists as opposed to addiction specialists.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse