Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 April 2016
This is an outstanding resource for those reading or studying Date's Divine Comedy. Whilst a costly outlay I believe it to be well worth the money seeing the amount of information and research that has gone into this encyclopaedia. My only concern is being such a thick paperback, 1006 pages, is whether the binding will hold up in the long term. But this remains to be seen and should not dissuade anyone from purchasing.
on 24 August 2012
How can the encyclopedia be searched using Kindle? Having gone to the 'encyclopedia' section does one have to go through every page to arrive at a reference? (Use'Search this book?) Until I can resolve this problem I can only warn off buyers from choosing the Kindle version. I'm sorry I didn't buy the paperback (which I will probably end up doing!) As a work, I give it 5 stars. Excellent.