4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 28 Jun 2004
A very basic book that outlines and explains all the points you would expect to meet in any introduction to immunology course but lacking in detail and, as with any science text book, will not match the way your course is taught exactly. I found this book useful for quickly clearing up confusion or filling in simple bits of missing information in my lecture notes, from which I could build on. However, I would advise against relying on this to revise for your exams; a complete set of lecture notes and/or a more detailed immunology text is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great generalised text for any one doing immunology, 1 May 2001
By A Customer
This book is a great reference to immunology it includes basic points about the imnmune system before going into further detail and exploring the immune system to its full capacity. The book is set out in a very comprehensive mannar and it is easy to find what you are looking for. It is small and is great for carrying round for quick reference. There are a series of test questions in the back of the book which can help you test you ability after reading each chapter. It is an overall great book and I would recomend it to anyone who is under taking a immunology course in the near future or who find the subject interesting. It is also a resonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 7 July 2013
This review is from: BIOS Instant Notes in Immunology (Paperback)
This book made me to understand some of the concepts of this very complex subject. I like the way the sections in the book explained things. From someone who has very little understand of immunology or had only a working knowledge to studying at master level this book truly helped. I will recommend this book to other students of immunology

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for revision, 26 May 2011
gingerbread (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BIOS Instant Notes in Immunology (Paperback)
I bought this book when I started an immunology module at uni and realised most of the books in the library were pretty out of date (not what you want in this subject). I had used the BIOS Instant Notes in Molecular Biology book for an earlier module and found it very helpful, so it was the first place to look when I wanted an immunology book for revision. Everything is explained clearly with good diagrams, it doesn't get bogged down with too much detail and as it is not too big it's easy to quickly look something up when you need to. For the price, it's very good value and I'd recommend it to anyone doing a biology-based undergrad degree with a section on immunology.

5.0 out of 5 stars best, 23 Oct 2010
Mrs. A. Kaur "Aman" (England) - See all my reviews
I HATE IMMUNOLOGY, BUT I HAVE TO READ IT IN MY MPHARM 1ST YEAR AND I BOUGHT THIS BOOK.............IT IS VERY GOOD BOOK..EXCELLENT
ONLY LIMITATION IS THAT OTHER IMMUNOLOGY BOOKS HAVE COLOURED/BLACK AND WHITE DIAGRAMS BUT THIS ONE DOESNT HAVE MUCH.....SO I CONSTANTLY NEED TO LOOK FOR DIAGRAMS/PICTURES ON INTERNET........BUT ITS THEORY IS VERY SIMPLE, WELL ORGANISED AND OF GOOD DEPTH.

BIOS Instant Notes in Immunology
BIOS Instant Notes in Immunology by Michael Fanger (Paperback - 31 Mar 2011)
19.95