on 24 December 2015
The only guide you will need. A really excellent publication which you will refer to constantly. Good format, depth of content, clear illustrations and printed on a quality paper.
on 13 March 2015
This book is exactly what I needed. Anyone wanting to get into health and safety this is the book for you. it covers every spect of Health and safety following the NEBOSH syllabus
on 1 July 2015
This book is ok better for some areas than others. It is also out of date for CDM and I assume a new edition will be out soon. I don't think I would recommend me it to others.
on 22 August 2015
Great book! Took it everywhere with me while studying as brief and easy to read..worked well as got myself a distinction!! Very pleased and definitely recommend.
on 27 August 2013
Easy to use and flick through several time prior to the exam. Got me a credit in the end up considering Imonlynjust thought that it'd be a pass at best!
on 9 April 2015
Very useful little book - unless I've failed the course - in which case I might change my mind!! Seriously- well laid out and covered what it needs to.
on 30 March 2013
This is a fab little revision guide, good for when your on the go and a handy size to fit in your bag. Goes well with the ferret and hughes text book
on 1 April 2015
This really helped me with studying for my exams & as it was on the kindle it was very easy to hold rather than the huge equivalent of the hardback.
on 5 October 2014
If you are taking the Nebosh General Certificate I would recommend this up to date little revision guide. Neat, concise and a good aid to learning.
on 25 March 2014
very useful study and revision aid for the NEBOSH General Certificate would recommend to anybody undertaking the exams as a revision aid