5.0 out of 5 stars Doing your undergarduate dissertation, 24 July 2009
This review is from: Doing Your Undergraduate Social Science Dissertation (Paperback)
Excellent - just what I was looking for. So many dissertation guides are aimed at Postgraduates - so this is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful, 27 Sep 2013
I recommend this to all sociology undergrads or those who are writing a research based dissertation. The book is written in a very accessible way - it saves time and energy and headache as you don't have to sit there trying to figure out what's being said (makes a good change!) It's broken down into many chapters (i.e. intro, lit review, methodology, conclusion) and describes what you should include in each of these chapters in your dissertation. I am embarking on a postgrad degree and will definitely be using this to remind and guide me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 28 Jun 2014
Purchased this as I was doing a Politics dissertation and had got limited help from my supervisor on some issues.
Was very well written with simple summaries at the end of each chapter.

Definitely helped me out throughout my dissertation. Mine included a data analysis chapter, and this book gave me a thorough understanding of what type of analysis to use, and was very well presented. In other words, it wasn't just pages and pages of text, there were good graphs and tables etc. scattered throughout.

Overall, a v. good purchase as it helped me get a first in my dis!

Doing Your Undergraduate Social Science Dissertation
Doing Your Undergraduate Social Science Dissertation by Julia Waldman (Paperback - 16 Feb 2009)