4.0 out of 5 stars I think it is okay...
Published on 27 Feb 2009 by S. Sultana

1.0 out of 5 stars Sort it out
Published on 29 Sep 2010 by Femi

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it is okay..., 27 Feb 2009
This review is from: AS Film Studies (Paperback)
When I first flicked through the AS Film Studies book I was amazed on how much there is but the more there is the more you learn so I am extremely happy about that. I was looking for a book that is in good structured layout and easy to understand. I admit at first I didn't read much of it but now I am starting to read a topic every day, this is helping me with my essay c/w and storyboard evaluations. As for all the history in film, I have been reading through in detail and then putting notes down in my own words. I enjoy reading case studies as this helps me to relate to my case study in film studies. Overall a great book to have. I recommend it to anyone. So far my 2 friends in my class have been impressed by the book. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars AS Film Studies, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: AS Film Studies (Paperback)
A student friendly textbook with examination and coursework assessment guidance and detailed course content. Provides good support to students following this course.

5.0 out of 5 stars AS Film Studies., 10 April 2012
Hi there,

As I am currently in my first year of A Levels, I was looking for a nice revision book to read before my upcoming exams (Which are around the corner!!) So I looked into it and stumbled across this. Delivery was excellent (Came within two days) and what a quality product, has everything you need for the WJEC course, Even helps with your coursework. Very good job on publishing this product.

Kind Regards,

Hardeep Singh Johal.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 2 Oct 2011
This review is from: AS Film Studies (Paperback)
this book is really useful for my as film studies, it has topics about mise en scene, cinematography and explains how different movies use special effects to make the audience feel towards a character

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary!!!, 4 July 2010
This review is from: AS Film Studies (Paperback)
This book is amazing! I am a director student and I found this book really enlightening for AS Students.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 30 Oct 2009
This review is from: AS Film Studies (Paperback)
Book needed for college course and service was efficient (in the good old days before the postal strike).

1.0 out of 5 stars Sort it out, 29 Sep 2010
This review is from: AS Film Studies (Paperback)
I ordered this product to only find that I was given the A2 book instead. I mean what a joke, even though I got it for a cheap price and it arrived quickly, it's a bit early to have this book right now. I don't want to send it back because of the hassle so I'm going to keep it. The book although was in good quality so I will give it one star for that but I'm still disappointed in not getting what I ordered.

AS Film Studies
AS Film Studies by John White (Paperback - 27 May 2008)
18.89