4.0 out of 5 stars My favourite French course
I've not found any better French course than Colloquial French. I especially appreciate, that the contents is actual and updated and that it contains useful examples on letters and emails. I recommend this course for updating and increasing your French skills.
Published on 27 Jun. 2013 by Hans Jørgen Brill

3.0 out of 5 stars careful you buy the right thing!!
Published on 23 Mar. 2007 by E. Munro

3.0 out of 5 stars careful you buy the right thing!!, 23 Mar. 2007
E. Munro "E Munro" (UK) - See all my reviews
This book looks fantastic in theory but be aware that this doesn't include any audio material (which you can buy separately from Amazon) despite what it says in the blurb above. Prolonged problems with ordering the complete pack meant I just ordered it from my local real-life bookshop instead. Adding the CD costs, it makes this an expensive but worthwhile contribution to those needing to improve their school-level French but who find the usual books a wee bit simple.

2.0 out of 5 stars audio for kindle, 14 Feb. 2014
How can you sell a language learning book on Kindle and not sell the audio that goes with it, for a kindle. I cannot find the audio for Kindle anywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars My favourite French course, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Colloquial French 2: The Next step in Language Learning (Colloquial Series) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars C'est parfait!, 10 Feb. 2004
Dialogue and exercised based learning but the kind that doesn't feel so much like learning. Light and accessible and will provide a nice basic grasp of up to date spoken French. well presented and well formatted. Formibadle!

Colloquial French 2: The Next step in Language Learning (Colloquial Series)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available