on 10 January 2008
For me this was a tricky subject to get my head round but this book is well laid out and clear and concise. Can't ask for more than that really
on 7 July 2008
I studied this as part of DD100 social science course with the OU. I am a geographer at heart and globalization is arguably based on geographical issues which are interrelated with social science. On my initial read of the information about this book I thought it would be very interesting... unfortunately for me this was not the case. I felt this book was hard work, and made the concept of globalization harder than it needed to be.

This is an OU textbook, and baring that in mind it has been writen with the purpose of teaching potential degree students. When combined with the workbook they can leave you enlightened at the end. But from my experience of books relating to this course this is by far the worst out of the collection.
on 8 December 2012
Very good. Just like a new book. And it just 2.8 , so buy it now, and you will not regret.
on 22 February 2015
its wonderful
on 12 April 2015
Excellent
on 6 March 2015
It is different books. I need the second editor, but it first editor.
on 14 October 2014
Spent low price for good quality book. Can't complain a thing.