4.0 out of 5 stars Well thought out selection of Jung’s writings on the topic, 16 Jun 2014
P. J. Dunn "Peter Dunn" (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dreams (Routledge Classics) (Paperback)
On reading this I am even more convinced that Jung vastly overthinks and over analyses what dreams are. However, rather than scoring the text on the ideas presented, my score here reflects the presentation of this book. It’s a well thought out selection of Jung’s writings on the topic, nicely reproduced, with many wonderful illustrations from the original text. I would certainly recommend for anyone wanting to explore this aspect of Jung’s thinking.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent guide to dreams, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dreams (Routledge Classics) (Paperback)
In my opinion this book by Jung is one of his best - incredibly lucid and wise. What I remember most is his simplicity with dreams: listen to them, don't meddle with them, they exist to help and guide us and above all they are there to protect sleep. I found it a fascinating read and very rewarding.

4.0 out of 5 stars On my study list, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dreams (Routledge Classics) (Paperback)
I bought this as a reference book for a course I was studying. It is a key to understanding the nature of dreams and gives a clue to how to interpret them from a Jungian perspective. I use it more for reference than for reading.

Dreams (Routledge Classics)
Dreams (Routledge Classics) by C.G. Jung (Paperback - 11 Oct 2001)