5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous insights into teaching-great for student teachers
Published on 24 April 2001 by katymac@juniper169.fsnet.co.uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard going
I have to say I found this book really hard going. Plain English, what's that? Not that I am asking for "dumbed down" books but this is really difficult to read. There are some good checklists on what to look for in observation visits prior to your placements.
Published on 8 Aug. 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous insights into teaching-great for student teachers, 24 April 2001
This review is from: A Guide to Teaching Practice (4th Edition) (Paperback)
I don't think I would have got through half of my essays without the use of this book! There is a great chapter on assessment in which every student teacher should read and take note of. Cohen et al, seem to take apart the whole education system then restructure it in such a way that you can,t help but take their views on board. One of the best decisions that I have made is to purchase this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard going, 8 Aug. 2003
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: A Guide to Teaching Practice (4th Edition) (Paperback)
Good research book. Affordable Price. Arrived quick. Good condition. Price is especially good when your a student and you need books for research

A Guide to Teaching Practice (4th Edition)
A Guide to Teaching Practice (4th Edition) by Keith Morrison (Paperback - 29 Aug. 1996)
Used & New from: £0.01