on 3 October 2011
This book is really good for people who have never studied law before. It easy to read and understand. The book is set up in sections within the chapters so you are reading it in short, easy to digest pieces that really helps you to understand what the author is saying.
on 23 March 2013
This book is very good for university. It details the law for most subjects covered at undergraduate level and is thorough, concise and easy to read. Each chapter is written by a different author and thus provides a different perspective and style from highly regarded academics. There is a summary in each chapter and sections outlining the essential facts - great for revision. The book is up-to-date and covers the most important legal developments. I'm very pleased I bought it!
on 30 November 2014
Exactly what I need for my course,
Book is well written and covers all aspects of business law that I am studying at university.
Plentiful information and examples of cases with full details.
on 12 March 2009
Great resource for educational purposes. Easy to read and understand. Very relevant to Scotland but does branch out to UK legislation in some areas.
on 12 December 2014
I study a couple of Law modules as part of my Accounting degree at university and I really like this book. It's very easy to understand, is structured in a good way and I love the fact that there are summaries at the end of each chapter as well as revision questions. Would recommend!
on 4 December 2013
I think this book is very good and would recomment it to others studying management of any kind veru useful
on 24 October 2015