on 13 July 2012
I love this book!
The strips are really amusing,I think the paper's fine.
I recommend this for any pony lover!
Unfortunately,it didn't say that this is 3 books in one:A leg at each corner is included which I ordered separately(I lost money over that as it was used and I bought it for 7p with £2.80 postage so I lost money,no point refunding it for 7p),so be careful!
Good value for money,good quality thick book.
Well pleased!
on 8 January 2015
Those with experience of keeping horses will find this a hoot. It brought back many memories of the roller-coaster of emotions experienced when trying to avoid getting bitten, squashed and trampled on. It won't fail to raise a smile.
on 13 February 2012
Hi,

This book took me back years. Even in 2012 it is funny without being offensive in anyway. My son (13) and my daughter (11) titter away like mad when they read it.

I'ts lovely and a must for all horse lovers, of any age.
on 6 January 2013
My dad bought me this book when I was about 8 years old and learning to ride a pony. I read it and read it and loved it. Now I'm in my 50's it's nostalgic but I love it just as much as back then.
on 8 July 2013
Enjoy a trip down Memory Bridle Path, and smile out loud at the antics depicted by the late great Norman Thelwell!
on 29 September 2014
Excellent funny cartoons and sketches, can be educational for younger riders or beginners of this sport/pastime.
on 12 January 2015
No Problems with either the supplier or the product.
on 27 December 2014