Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 January 2014
I bought this to study as part of my Open University course. the first time I read it I was not that impressed, however the more I have studied the more I have realized just how brilliant this play is. It is one to really make you think about your own life and Brecht is right time does repeat itself.
This version has a fantastic commentary section which has a good amount of historic detail about the play and really helps you to understand it.
on 12 August 2010
This is a good trnslation and the play is a very aceesible way of loooking at the science and the impact it had on the world then. Raises questions we still ponder upon today.
on 23 January 2015
Very good book. I had to read it for an OU course, and was pleased to find it very readable. It's a play script in format, and tells us all we didn't know about Galileo.
on 10 November 2015
Wonderful play by Brecht where all of his techniques are on show, also educational
on 6 April 2016
Arrived in time for my A300 OU course - good price too compared to what OU quoted
on 16 May 2016
brilliant
on 25 January 2015
The book I received was not the same version that was advertised.
on 2 July 2015
Great
on 10 December 2015
Had to buy for uni
on 30 July 2014
posted as advertised and on time