Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 October 2001
This Commercial Law textbook no doubt is one of the leading textbook in the related field. I think this book is quite useful both to students and practioners as it covers nearly all commericial law aspect, including agency, insurance law and even international trade law. It is a good reference book and study guide.
I bought this for my daughter who is doing the first year of her business degree. She has found it very helpful as a reference to back up her lectures. There are plenty of facts and examples to quote from and the concepts are explained very well.
on 20 June 2009
This one of the best commercial books i read and believe me i read alot, all the subjects are explained directly to the point and the language is simple for any persons understanding.
on 5 December 2014
Really a NEW one!!! I love it! Thank you so much! And thanks to the fast delivery so that I could use it properly in my essay.
on 27 January 2013
Well versed. Without it, I would struggle to find the perfect book. Bradgate has done it justice. I salute you sir.