5.0 out of 5 stars the very hungry caterpillar colouring book
My daughter just loves this book. I think it will make a beautiful keepsake of her childhood, while incorporating one of her favourite bedtime stories. Highly recommended.
Published on 9 Jun 2009 by Ms. T. L. Hardwick

3.0 out of 5 stars given as a present and have heard it went down well!
This was given as a present to a 2yr old who is quite advanced. He loves hungry caterpillar and apparently loved colouring in all the caterpillar's 'wedges'!
Published 20 months ago by hwarren

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the very hungry caterpillar colouring book, 9 Jun 2009
Ms. T. L. Hardwick "tone" (england) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Super duper fun, 2 Aug 2007
C. JACKSON "Clare J" (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
My 2 year old loves the story and this is just a perfect addition. The pictures are large and exactly as the story book. The story is written under the pictures to colour and the quality of the paper is good too. Quite simply you have to have this colouring book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic story, 19 Sep 2010
I purchased this book for a 2 year old's birthday. Its a classic story from my childhood, one of the first books i read. The great thing about this book is that its interactive, the story is under the pictures. Would highly recommend, even after the book has been coloured in, it can still be used as a fantastic story book alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 4 Feb 2010
This is a really super colouring book, it is fantastic quality and just like the real story book! I particularly love the space next to the author's details for your child to fill theirs in too! Bought for my 2 year old but my 7 year old has been eyeing it up too so I think it would have appeal right across most age ranges - hey, I'd love one myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 4 April 2010
Got several of these as 'going home' presents for a hungry caterpillar birthday party. Teamed with an inexpensive set of colouring pens, they went down really well with the 5 year old guests. My own little one put a lot of effort into completing it and has now got a lovely personalised copy of the story to keep - worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Very Own Hungry Caterpillar, 22 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: My Own Very Hungry Caterpillar Coloring Book (Paperback)
My son has had so much enjoyment from colouring in his own story book in (so have I!) I highly recommend this book, it really gets children involved in the book and makes it a little piece of them. My son now knows this story off by heart and reads it to me and he's only 2 1/2.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun!, 5 Feb 2010
Bought for my grandaughter who absolutely loves the story of the hungry caterpillar! She already knows it of by heart! She had great fun colouring in this book - which also has text - so it also has great educational potential!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Dec 2013
If i was still a child i would be colouring this in now instead of giving it as a Christmas gift. The pictures look great and the story reminds me of when i was younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful!, 18 Nov 2013
Susana C (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This book is BEAUTIFUL. It's exactly the story and images of the original book but all without colour, for the children to colour. Both my 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter love it. I've ordered a new one to give as a Christmas gift to the 4 year old daughter of a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative fun, 18 Sep 2013
My daughter loves The Very Hungry Caterpillar. This book allows you to colour the pages yourself, so little ones can add their own creative input to the story. Good quality pages and a nice size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

My Own Very Hungry Caterpillar Coloring Book
My Own Very Hungry Caterpillar Coloring Book by Eric Carle (Paperback - Sep 2003)