Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 June 2013
I bought this book after signing up to matt's weekly email. The book doesn't disappoint. I travel frequently and already this book has saved me money on flights by using websites I had never previously heard of. Lots of hints and tips in there that i could see myself using for some time.
on 20 October 2014
Excellent book for anyone, all ages, wanting to travel for just a few weeks to much longer. Some very good advice and tips which will help any tight budget! I love this book!
on 8 February 2015
What a great book worth every penny a must read
on 28 January 2015
Lots of useful information
on 4 September 2013
This book really wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be. The writing is just okay, but I admit that may be a little bit down to personal taste, but it isn't exactly a page turner or laid out really well. As for the tips, there are a couple of handy hints in there, but overall it isn't anything new, certainly not worth the price paid.
on 18 November 2014
Great book to get you thinking. We're off on our travels soon for two years and it has some tip ideas and tips. Well worth a read. Thanks Matt
on 20 May 2014
I enjoyed this book a lot! Great tips about saving etc.
I'm waiting now to start travelling! Thanks a lot for this amazing book!
on 2 January 2014
I found this book very enjoyable and would recommend it to anyone interested in travel!!! Definitely go and get it!!!