5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Conversations with God
The Complete Conversations with God includes all three books of the original Conversations with God series in one very large volume. Book one introduces the main concepts that are discussed throughout all three books. This first book starts off with a frustrated Neale Donald Walsch questioning his life. Everything seems to be falling apart. Simply put, he questions God...
Published on 7 Aug. 2008 by Tami Brady

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure what to make of it.
When I first bought this book I found what it was saying to ring true with what I had learnt on my own spiritual journey and I found some great insights in this book. These insights do appear maybe to have been inspired by God working through Donald.. maybe.
For example the fact that our lives are almost exclusively based on our inner view and beliefs of our world,...
Published on 1 July 2008 by Mr. Steven W. Downey

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 April 2009
This review is from: The Complete Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue (Boxed Set) (Hardcover)
this edition is nice because there are different colours according to who is speaking. I liked the views in that book

5.0 out of 5 stars The message within a message, 30 Nov. 2009
As along time studyer of these books way back in 1999 , I often meet people who have read these books , some undersatnd them ..Others have failed the first pages ...Some think them satanic amongst religious sects ..or other types of groups ete ,... Then this is a spiritual awakening ..Not a backward medievil chasity belt ..
Is it any wonder ...I ask myself ...That what you will remember from these books , you will only come to know from years of spiritual awareness ...
These books are three dimentional to the individual ...Because at a certain level of experiance ..Just one simple fact will explain a diffrent meaning in any given new moment in time ..I.e what you first thought or experainced in life or from this thinking ..WILL change to give another more meaningfull answer as you go about your spiritual journey .

These are the doors of all learning ..And i have understood everything these books have had to offer , well thats because of nearly 30 years of spiritual awareness / practise ..

What is so extraordinary is book three ..That which ive always known , and like a beakon understood something about myself ..It was the other peoples on other planets looking in ...ready to help ..if we could rid our selves of this thing we call materializm ..Which is so Alien to the universe ..No animal nore plant would ever understand this madness ..But the world is so detached from reality ...And these books bring us back LOVE to ourselves ..Away from synfectic delotions ..Because we are so sadly away from ourselves , we are forgeting who we are ..We have lost the spiritual plot that which Jesus so wanted us to KEEP ...

READ with joy .openness and love and look out for the film of the books also avalible on here ..What i have said is not nessassy within these books ..The books are a complex Labyringh of joy on many levels , HENSE you must read them daily to understand perhaps ....................A little mission ...You know the one ..the one you said you were born to do ...........................NOW THE TIME IS RIGHT ...LIVE THE DREAM ..XX

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Dec. 2013
I had to pause to read the 3 books. It is very challenging and would certainly alter your mindset. Would recommend this to anybody practising Reiki and angel healing

5.0 out of 5 stars conversations with god, 6 Jan. 2011
Robyn Harris - See all my reviews
i've only read the first book (of 3) so far - i'm finding it challenging, in a positive way. interesting new way of looking at faith and relationship with god

5.0 out of 5 stars BY FAR BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SUBJECT!, 8 Sept. 2011
BY FAR BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SUBJECT! I believe if you read this book it will change your life in a positive way. Please buy it and read it...

5.0 out of 5 stars A nicely presented book!, 7 Feb. 2014
I was expecting three seperate books in an outer cover and was pleased to find it was all three books in one realy nice binding - recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars the complete conversations with god, 22 Dec. 2009
Martin Dowd "Martin Dowd" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
The stuff that you read from this book sometimes hops out at you,,, I have known this stuff forever but just could not put it into words!
It really makes you sit back and think and feel.
mind blowing and life changing stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 30 April 2012
subjects that everyone can relate to and brilliant philosophy - even if you're an atheist you will learn something here

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, 9 Jan. 2012
This is a great book! It has changed for good my way of thinking about LIFE.
Be open to many possibilities!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book spoiled by presentation, 24 Aug. 2007
The Conversations with God series is life-changing and I really wanted a special edition to keep. This boxed set is lovely apart from the fact that the pages have not been properly guillotined - they are rough and ragged and look as if they've born torn or chewed off instead. They will get dirty and some of the page edges already curl over the others. What a real shame. It makes the book horrible to handle and you couldn't give it as a gift as it looks like a second quality copy. I hope the publishers take note and release an edition in decent condition befitting a book as important as this one!

The Complete Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue (Boxed Set)
The Complete Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue (Boxed Set) by Neale Donald Walsch (Hardcover - 24 Nov. 2005)