5.0 out of 5 stars Vital Information
This book is an eye opener. We are fearfully and wonderfully made by our Creator and each of us is unique. This book is not just a book about diet or healthy eating. It is about putting into your body the right fuel. Let your body be the judge, not some so called expert.

Published on 9 Jun. 2010 by Godfried G

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but does the Blood Type Diet work?
Published on 1 Sept. 2010 by Guy Gervat

5.0 out of 5 stars Vital Information, 9 Jun. 2010
Godfried G (Welling, England) - See all my reviews

For so long I have followed the advice that vegetarianism is healthy and so followed this regime religiously. Although I have had a good measure of health I have always been constantly tired between 10.00 am and 1.00 pm daily and always need a nap in the afternoon to recover my energy. What I didn't realise is that being blood type O I should be eating plenty of meat and fish. This, I have started doing after reading this book and others in the series and I have already noticed a difference after only two weeks.

My recommendation to anyone is, don't just follow any diet blindly. Be open-minded but always listen to your body and let it be the final judge.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but does the Blood Type Diet work?, 1 Sept. 2010
Guy Gervat (Saltdean, Brighton) - See all my reviews
This is a development of the general work of eating according to blood type. There seems to be uncertainty on the Web as to whether the concept is scientifically valid. Looking at my blood group, I must admit that the book described my digestive preferences quite well. However, there are lots of statements presented without providing evidence. For example, are cashew nuts really a food for me to avoid? If so, why?

5.0 out of 5 stars Making the most of the tmie that is left, 27 Dec. 2013
The sad thing about this book, it's a last resort book. Bought by people who have been diagnoised with cancer and have a gun to their heads. The advise actually can be applied by everybody, fit and well, as well as those suffering, because the diet oferred through the book helps prevent cancer occuring in the first place.

I have bought the book for a freind and know that if he follws it, it will extend his life, but I'm not sure the popular current attitudes towards diet will allow him to see the simple truth of the book.

I have read it and already follow the blood type diet and know it to be life changing. The book tailors the diet to help master the efects of cancer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 5 Feb. 2013
An exellent read. I have been following this regime since I received it. It's amazing when you find the right foods for your bloood type haw you realise that most of the foods you liked as a chold are the ones you should be eating

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for your support to that important issue, 18 April 2015
Thanks alot for this excellent book that can help many of my friends and neigbours

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cancer: Fight it with the Blood Type Diet (Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo's Eat Right 4 Your Type Health Library) (Hardcover)
Good