Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 January 2016
A fabulous book. I've used it in teaching year 5 children and got some amazing creative writing from the children as a result. Arrived in good time after ordering.
on 14 July 2013
What a lovely book which made me chuckle as I read it and really related its' contents to my own experiences. I can't wait to see the reaction of my new class.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2015
Children in my class loved this book. It generated so many questions and observational comments which linked into their own writing.
on 20 April 2013
Such a creative book. It would be great to use in a lesson or to inspire children to write a story around the pictures!
on 2 April 2011
Wow i just love this book and so do the children in my class.I'm thinking of buying another one just for me!
on 1 March 2015
I LOVE IT Its fab people saying about it so I looked it up and I LOVED IT
It's the beeeeeesssssssst
on 14 November 2013
My son loves this every time we look through it. He makes up the story and has plenty of fun doing it.
on 12 April 2016
An absolutely wonderful story told through beautiful images - recommended for children AND adults.
on 28 January 2015
Exactly what I wanted. Great condition. Delivered quickly. Great resource for teaching.
on 12 January 2015
One of my favourite picture books - beautiful illustrations which fire the imagination.