Format: PaperbackChange

on 17 October 1998
Even at 21, Bill Peet is my favorite author. I truely wish he was more popular so that his books would be more available. Move over Good Night Moon for this adorable rabbit and the goodness of just one man.
on 6 August 1999
My grandmother bought me a signed copy of Huge Harold about 23years ago. I unfortunately lost that copy but have been looking for a copy for my children. Bill Peet is a wonderful author.
on 5 April 2011
This has to be one of the best childrens books ever written. We had it for our children who all have their own well read, stuck together with sellotape copies and now have a fresh new copy for the granddaughter. What a delight to see it was still available to buy. I can't recommend this book enough.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2012
Excellent value - my 3 yr old grandson loves Bill Peat's books especially those that are in poetry form, and this is no exception.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse