Format: PaperbackChange

on 11 January 2012
brought for niece and nephew before going to the ballet. explained the story clearly. worth buying if going to the ballet.
on 3 January 2013
I bought this to give my daughter the gist of the story before I take her to see the ballet. The pictures are nice, but the language isn't that inspiring. Also, small thing, but I'm pretty sure the little girl should be called Clara and in this book she is called Maria. Maybe I'm just ignorant!
on 27 February 2013
The book is simple and neat, and explains clearly the story behind the ballet. The illustrations are good too, so it delivers on the promise.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2013
The main characters have different names in the story which is really silly and kind of defeats the purpose. If you don't know the story then I suppose it's okay.
on 26 February 2015
My grandson loves this book.😃
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse